Friday, May 11, 2007

Bud and me.


The preceding picture was drawn by a very dear friend of mine during one of the weirdest times of my life. The picture depicts me sitting in a restaurant called "el mono loco" or in english... "the crazy monkey." This particular restaurant is in Antigua, Guatemala. The significance of this moment was that we were in fact living at the same orphanage at the time, and one of the rules of the orphanage was "no drinking." Well this rule was all fine and dandy except for the fact that I am a man who enjoys a good beer or 3. Aaron and I got a night off together and were able to head down to Antigua for the evening. We sat at the table across from each other and order a round of cold ones. It was at that moment I took a good swill off of my icy cold Bud and declared... "Oh, how I've missed you!"

1 comment:

Aaron Osborn said...

Weird times,
Oh how I've missed you.

You still look the same.