Sunday, August 19, 2007

I have been married a year.


I have been married a year today. It has been amazing. I am so thankful for the wonderful bride that the Lord has given me, and am very excited about the future He has in store for us. I cant believe how lucky I am to be in the place that I am at. I am reminded of the proverb "To he, much is given, much is required." I guess God requires more than I am giving because he sure has given me more than I deserve! I'll probably end up in Africa or something... I hope.

3 comments:

Jake Freedom said...

Congrats dude - I still don't know how you talked that babe into marrying your crazy ass but I love it! YAHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I'll go to Africa with you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fatt. I got engaged to the girl I have been dating 2 weeks ago. We are gonna get married next July 12th, so don't be in Africa then. Holler at me mayne.
Sean