Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Prestidigitation.


Prestidigitation. I know most of you are saying to yourself... hey! isn't that the dumb word from Akeelah and the Bee?!? why yes. it is in fact that dumb word, but what is the definition I ask you. Well for answers to this and many other words definitions I present you an opportunity. It's called FREE RICE. What it is, is a game where you have to answer what the definition of words are. For every word you get the correct definition of, the website will donate 10 grains of rice to the poor and hungry. I spent about 15 minutes yesterday and a few minutes this morning on the game and have donated over 1300 grains of rice... and that included the time i was flipping to my email so my bosses wouldn't see I was playing around. So the point is, just by learning new words to use, so you can sound like the almighty wordsmith aka hunter slaton... you can also feed the hungry. I think this is brilliant and wonderful and boffo. and by the way, Prestidigitation means slight of hand.

No comments: