Tuesday, April 25, 2006

morning calls me


what do you get when you mix:
  • 1 part jose gonzalez
  • 1 part red wine
  • 1 part me
you get an ultimate chill session complete with purple teeth. i am sitting here wondering what it would be like if i was a transformer. i think it would be pretty sweet. i am trying to think what i would choose if i could have one part of my body transform. its a toss up between my lungs turning to gills, my arms turning to wings, or my fingers turning into mini bazookas. all 3 are sweet. i guess i will never know what the best is but would love to hear what yall would transform. when the morning calls i will rise for yet another day in my united states of whatever. if i got as mad at the morning as i do my friends for waking me up i would have some serious hate problems in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would transform my dookie into gold.

-mike